Good preparation leads to success
Professional and expert preparation for the selection process increases your career chances significantly. Preparation consists of:
- understanding the criteria by which recruiters decide (dos and don’ts)
- depending on the selection situation, knowing the elements of Assessment Centers, Development Centres and Management Audits
- practicing successful strategies e.g., in group discussions or employee meetings
- optimal self-presentation in interview and presentation exercises
- development of a career story appropriate for you
- feedback on performance, effect and communication.
In individual coaching, I work with you on how you can best present yourself with your personality and your capacity taking account of the requirements of the job aimed at.
You benefit from my many years’ experience in conducting selection processes as internal human resources specialist and later external assessor. Many successful preparations confirm the favourable effects of my methods.