Moving towards beneficial changes
- Are you about to make an important decision and want to do so with a clear mind?
- Are you in a (life) crisis and are there important questions, for example what you have so far achieved in your life and what is still to come? Or what of your way of life today would you want to have tomorrow? And how can you bring about changes?
- You are involved in a conflict and looking for ways out of it?
- Do you suffer from mood swings and inaction because of lack of motivation and aimlessness?
- Is there an incident (separation, illness, loss, … ) throwing you off course and you need help to restore stability?
- Do you want to change negative behaviour patterns (low self-esteem, fear, addictive tendencies, … )?
In Life Coaching, I support people in the course of change. The occasions for Life Coaching are as varied as life itself.
For you, it is the opportunity to shed light on life issues with professional guidance, to make decisions in harmony with your values and embark on new ways. A low number of sessions is often sufficient to achieve beneficial changes.