Sparring partner and source of inspiration
Since 2006, I (Master Certified Coach, MCC) support individuals and companies in the course of change.
Twelve years’ experience in the Human Resources Department of a major German bank and an American high-tech company give me a deep understanding of the corporate world in which my clients are active.
As a graduate psychologist (Marburg University and Frankfurt am Main University), I have learned to understand the person as a complex entity. That enables me to see my clients with all their facets and potential.
I am a member of the ICF (International Coaching Federation) and of the BDP (Berufsverband Deutscher Psychologen) and subscribe to ethical and qualitative professional standards
A selection of further professional qualifications acquired for reasons of commitment and passion:
- ICF-certified Master Certified Coach (MCC)
- Coach für Persönlichkeitsentwicklung (zertifiziert und anerkannt vom Deutschen Berufsverband Coaching DBVC) Dietz Training, Feldafing
- Introvisions Coaching Dehner Academy, Berlin
- Hogan Assessments Relevant, Düsseldorf
- Systemische Beratung Simon, Weber & Friends, Heidelberg
- Kommunikationspsychologie Schulz von Thun, Hamburg
- Stressmanagement und Entspannungstherapie Deutsche Psychologen Akademie, Berlin
- In the areas of conflict resolution, emotional intelligence, team building, process management, rhetoric, moderation, train the trainer …
I was born in 1967 and live with my husband and our two children in Munich.